Fax: (011) 463-2591
Block G, Ground Floor, Knightsbridge Manor, 33 Sloane Street, Bryanston, South Africa
P.O. Box 70151, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa
- This email message and information contained in or attached to this message may be privileged, confidential, proprietary and protected from disclosure and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
- This e-mail is considered a business record and is therefore property of TLC Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd (‘the Company’).
- No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis-transmission.
- Any direct or indirect review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, use, disclose, storage or copying the message or any part thereof or other use of or any file attached to this message, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.
- The content of this e-mail and any attachments is/are for information only and will not constitute any contract or agreement, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- If you have received this message in error, please immediately inform the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments and all copies of it from your system and destroy any hard copies of it.
- The Company is neither liable for proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or any delay in its receipt or any virus contained therein and any resultant corruption. It has furthermore not been checked for or guaranteed to be free any viruses or Trojan horses and other damaging elements.
- Any views expressed in this message are those of individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view or it pertains to a business transaction of the Company, its subsidiaries and associates and the sender is duly authorised to state them to be the views of such entity/send the message pertaining to the business transaction.
- Whilst every care has been taken in preparing this document, no representation, warranty or undertaking (express or implied) is given and no responsibility or liability is accepted by any member of the Company, as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or for any loss or damage (be it direct, indirect, special or other consequential) arising from reliance on it and/or any attachments.
- No employee or intermediary is authorised to conclude or amend a binding agreement on behalf of the Company by e-mail without express written confirmation by a duly authorised representative of the Company.
- It is the policy of the Company to monitor e-mail communications at its discretion.
Terms and Conditions
All business is conducted in terms of our Standard Terms and Conditions, the full text of which is available on request from our office, or at our website namely www.tlc.co.za All clients doing business with TLC Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd will be deemed to have read and accepted to be bound by our Standard Terms and Conditions.